Monday, May 4, 2009

SUCCESS!

Thanks to all of my friends and family who helped me set up and break down for the street fair...which by the way, was a HUGE success!! It was a great day and I was really busy allll day! I surpassed what I thought my sales would be and passed out so many cards that I ran out! I would love to get new business from the exposure! Next stop the Craft-Opia Fair with my business group Oceanside Craft Mafia! This will be held in a couple weeks in the Jitters parking lot in Oceanside, details to follow! This will be a fun fair with all local stay at home mom's and business women with their own creative products! The biggest star of the day though was Lola, a friend's English Bulldog who wore her very own custom made tutu! I will post pictures soon! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment