Friday, May 1, 2009

CARLSBAD STREET FAIR!

Here I come, now this is the fair I've been waiting for !! I've been preparing for weeks and have a ton of inventory...I already have some really cute costumes for the little ones, including a Bumble Bee, Cowgirl, Country Girl, Fourth of July outfit, Army Girl, and I'm even bringing out past Christmas outfits for those of you who plan way ahead! Not only do I have tutus, but wings, headbands for babies and girls, punk rock style and classic cute. Adult headbands, hairpieces and tutus too! I have a teen tutu that is Twilight inspired as well! I have some really beautiful wedding hairpieces as well, you just have to come check out my booth to see all the great stuff I've been working so hard on! I will be on the North end of State Street right in front of Mas Fina Cantina! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment